Connection refused

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Oct 17 23:42:39 CEST 2005

Sangavikar, Sanjay (GE Healthcare, non-ge) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I had configured Nagios 1.2 HOST on solaris 8 and using nrpe 1.9 client daemon on solaris 8 and 9.
> i am using  check_process_remote to check remote process using rsh but its working only with
> one sun solaris 8 box, on other solaris box its saying  "Connection refused" for rsh.
> Please help me on this issue.

I think this is an all-time low for uninformative help requests.

Have you tried anything at all by yourself? Looking at logs? Logging in
via rsh? Looking at logs *while* logging in via rsh? Made sure rshd even
exists on the remote server? Made sure rshd is *running* on the remote
server?

> Thanks

You're welcome.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se