nagios snmp plugins problems

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Mon Oct 17 23:19:08 CEST 2005

This is perl looking for a module (Net::SNMP) that is not installed oe not
in your @INC path as in:

perl -le 'print join("\n", at INC);'

You can aquire it here:
http://search.cpan.org/~dtown/Net-SNMP-5.1.0/lib/Net/SNMP.pm

But your linux distribution undoubtably provides some version of it.

Debian: apt-get install libnet-snmp-perl
RedHat: up2date net-snmp-perl
Other distros: ask someone who uses them.

James S. White                             primary/voip: (615) 469-0268
928 Mountain Valley Dr.          .O.             mobile: (256) 476-2619
Nashville, TN 37209              ..O               work: (615) 341-8218
http://www.jameswhite.org        OOO        work-mobile: (615) 519-5160
james at jameswhite.org                                fax: (866) 260-5465
"Computers are useless. They only give you answers." -- Pablo Picasso