Nagios URL and accounts

Mark.Law at thomson.com Mark.Law at thomson.com
Mon Oct 17 16:49:10 CEST 2005

OK - the monitors are up on the test system:
https://10.226.53.17/nagios/  guest/guest

Please take a look at the unix servers - they apparently have not been
configured to monitor any important processes - please edit
/usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf and put entries in there to monitor
services.

When Darrin is OK with the test system, I'll move to production.

Thanks,
Mark