Possible bug in NSCA

Chris Wilson chris at aidworld.org
Thu Oct 13 12:10:34 CEST 2005

Hi all,

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 11:53, Chris Wilson wrote:
> I would like to propose the attached patch to NSCA. It treats ECHILD
> errors the same as EWOULDBLOCK and EINTR, i.e. temporary errors.
[...]
> Comments most welcome, especially anything that might prevent this from
> being accepted into the NSCA source.

I have not heard any comments at all about this patch. I would really
appreciate it if those in the know would have a look at it.

There definitely seems to be a bug in NSCA - this issue is now happening
to me once a week.

Cheers, Chris.
--
(aidworld) chris wilson | chief engineer (chris at aidworld.org)