PLease help

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Tue Oct 11 18:57:31 CEST 2005

I do this with Sybase and it should still work this way i MSSQL 2K.

I would use a passive check (info on this is in the manual)  that reads the errorlog. Then you will have to have your procedure execute a raiserror in the event of failure or any other message you want. Have the plugin look at the error log for specific error numbers that you define in the master.dbo.syserrors table (If there still is one)

Joseph A. Petrucci
E Systems DBA
Desk: 412-220-2646
Cell: 412-916-2867