AW: Notification periods question

Daniel Bimschas Bimschas at phase4.de
Tue Oct 11 11:45:26 CEST 2005

first, thank you for your answer, greg.

but unfortunately i've come so far too. the problem now is
that nagios reschedules the notifications that occur during
non-notification hours for the specific contact. it then
sends the notifications when the timeperiod is valid for this
contact.

with this i will always get notified about all problems that
occured at night, in the night AND in the morning.

my notifications will also be sent out via SMS, so it would
be really stressy to get so many notifications.

you also have an idea regarding this?

thanks