Histogram report problem

MiikaT mlist.nagios at inlan.inmics.fi
Thu Oct 6 14:09:35 CEST 2005

I am trying to do a service based histogram using Reporting/alert
histogram/report type service/service router-ping. I seem to get the same
graph all the time, whenever I change the values. For example, I select
period/last week, start/end Date October 1, 2005, statistics brakedown/hour of
the day, event to graph/service critical events, state types to graph/hard
states, assume state retention/yes, initial states logged/no, ignore repeated
states no. When hitting the create report, I get a nice report for the chosen
time period. If I change the start/end date to, let say October 3, 2005, and
all other values are the same, I get the same report, only the selected time
period changes on top of the histogram. Am I doing something wrong, or howcome
the results are like this?

This is with nagios 1.2 and nagios-plugins-1.4.0alpha1.

-Miika