I want to monitor Apache,Mysql,Disk Space,Bandwidth on my Clustered Servers configured on FC3

ankush grover ankushgrover1711 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:14:58 CEST 2005

hey friends,

Today I downloaded the rpm of nagios and nagios-plugins from the nagios
site.I have recently configured Apache & Mysql clustering.
Now I want to monitor Apache & Mysql connections,bandwidth consumed by these
services ,load of both these services apart from that I also want to monitor
the CPU Load,Disk Space etc ... on my clustered servers.

What files I do need to edit for my reqiurements.I am using Fedora Core 3.

Any useful guide or tutorials .

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover