WEB-Interface performance

Moshe Sharon moshesharon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:07:23 CEST 2005

Hello

the main problem is when the web page tries to read the status information from
the log files. we solved this issue in our enviroment with mysql backend which
improves the preformance. and the NOC only checks webpage status.cgi?
host=all&servicestatustypes=248&sorttype=2&sortoption=3
which list only problems. we also did some custom page with navigation panel
which limit the list of hosts per page

Moshe Sharon