about nagiosQL installation and configuration

Tao Yaoning yonienjcn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:18:30 CEST 2005

Hi, Nagios-users

I just download the nagios 2.0b4 rpm and install it. I download nagiosQL
also, and extract it under /var/www/html/nagiosQL.

I configure nagiosQL according readme.txt include: create database, create
configuration directories and setting the properties of the directory and
nagios configuration files.

I configure the httpd for nagiosQL like this:
Alias /nagiosQL "/var/www/html/nagiosQL"
<Directory "/var/www/html/nagiosQL">
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

I restart the httpd service, but my Firefox display nothing, no nagiosQL
page, no error page, only blank. I don't have any sense about it. I try to
fix my httpd configuration, but it still doesn't work properly. Anybody can
tell what's wrong with my configuration and how to fix it.

Thanks a lot

Tao