New Nagios Install

Marc DeTrano marc at gridshield.net
Tue Oct 4 17:01:13 CEST 2005

I have been running Nagios 2 beta on quite a few systems now and I am
very happy with it. Mostly run on Mandiva LE 2005 systems, from RPM, and
I am guessing the RedHat / Fedora / CentOS worlds work just as well. I
find that the additional features of Nagios 2 (much easier and more
powerful configuration) are well worth the "risk" of using the beta.

Marc DeTrano
Gridshield, S.A: