different nagios versions for migration

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:43:24 CEST 2005

Hello:

Installing nagios from packages on debian sarge, I found out that the stable
version of debian includes nagios 1.3, but the box that is up and running
besides me has nagios 2.0b3

I need to migrate one box into another

Some directives into the configuration files look like they were included on
the version 2.0, so I have incompatible cofiguration files for the version
1.3

?upgrading the executable and some libraries could be enough?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Linux user 398956