Problem with Nagios web interface / install

Master Virtuoso master at virtuosonetsolutions.com
Sun Oct 2 20:58:10 CEST 2005

I am getting this error in web interface and command prompt

root at server3 [/usr/local/nagios/bin]# ./nagios -v nagios.cfg

Nagios 2.0b4
Copyright (c) 1999-2005 Ethan Galstad (http://www.nagios.org)
Last Modified: 08-02-2005
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error: Command 'check-host-alive' has already been defined
Error: Could not register command (config file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/minimal.cfg', starting on line 76)

***> One or more problems was encountered while processing the config
files...

     Check your configuration file(s) to ensure that they contain valid
     directives and data defintions.  If you are upgrading from a previous
     version of Nagios, you should be aware that some variables/definitions
     may have been removed or modified in this version.  Make sure to read
     the HTML documentation regarding the config files, as well as the
     'Whats New' section to find out what has changed.

***This is the last portion of my httpd.conf file (restarted httpd 3 times
after adding this to the httpd.conf***

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/nagios/sbin
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /nagios /usr/local/nagios/share
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
    Options None
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/nagios/sbin>
AllowOverride AuthConfig
order allow,deny
allow from all
Options ExecCGI
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/nagios/share>
AllowOverride AuthConfig
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

***This is the default Nagios.cfg file as well (only top portion
to show default settings***

log_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log
cfg_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/checkcommands.cfg
cfg_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/misccommands.cfg
cfg_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/minimal.cfg
object_cache_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/objects.cache
resource_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/resource.cfg
status_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/status.dat
nagios_user=nagios
nagios_group=nagios
check_external_commands=0
command_check_interval=-1
command_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd

Why am I getting all these errors above? I also get 404 error in
Nagios web interface when I click any link

My specs:

PHP 4.4.0
Apache 1.33x
Mysql 4.1