check_cluster2 & nagios 2.0b4 - too many OK state in cluster

masonwright at netscape.net masonwright at netscape.net
Wed Nov 30 08:37:50 CET 2005

Hi,

I have check_cluster2 configured correctly so that if not enough service checks are OK state I get alerts and critical status. What I would like to do is make sure that there are not too many active service check responses at the same time but am unclear how to do this.

Desired state: 1 OK state and 1 Non-OK state
Desired alerts and critical state: 0 Non-OK or 2 Non-OK

Is this possible? If so, what is the syntax for the plugin to attain it? I'm hoping for something akin to the threshold ranges available in the check_snmp plugin.

Thanks,
Mason
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com