serviceextinfo problem

Guillaume RENARD guillaume.renard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:48:06 CET 2005

Hello all,

I am running nagios version 2.0b5 and the serviceextinfo doesn't work like I
would.
Here my servicextinfo.cfg
define serviceextinfo{
        host_name       diplodocus
        service_description     check-host-alive
        notes_url       /nagios/admin.html?hostname=diplodocus
        icon_image      admin.jpg
        icon_image_alt  Administration
}

define serviceextinfo{
        host_name       srv-nagios-01
        service_description     check-host-alive
        notes_url       /nagios/admin.html?hostname=srv-nagios-01
        icon_image      admin.jpg
        icon_image_alt  Administration
}

In the service status, I see an icon but it leads me to :
http://172.24.9.1/nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=2&host=diplodocus&service=check-host-alive
(Here I have a link to whatever I want but so I have to clic twice and load
a webpage pointlessly)
instead of
http://172.24.9.1/nagios/admin.html?hostname=diplodocus directly.  (which is
a page made by me to do some admin task)

In the 1.2 version, it works directly, can I do something to get it the
right way ?

PS : excuse my english, my mother tongue is french ...

Thanks in advance !

--
Guillaume RENARD
http://glmrenard.free.fr