nrpe ver. 2 on AIX 5.2 (Daniel Jimenez)

Chrietzberg, Aletha Alethad at unch.unc.edu
Mon Nov 28 17:35:04 CET 2005

This is a duplicate. I didn't reply correctly I don't think.  So disregard
if you see 2 of these.

I went to the link you gave but I don't see a discussion on installing
Nagios base on AIX 5.2.  I do see the nrpe install but I thought you had to
have Nagios running somewhere to use this.  I am an AIX only shop.

Or did I misunderstand/misread something in your answer?