wap interface?

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Mon Nov 28 00:34:34 CET 2005

Hi there,
I'm trying to track down a problem accessing the wap page for nagios.

I get the error:

502: Bad gateway

though I can access other sites (which are all provided by my telco)

With tcpdump I can see network traffic coming in from the telco gateway
when I connect to that URL with my phone, but the apache logs show
nothing at all; no connections, no errors, nothing.

I don't see any indication that I need to do anything special in
nagios.cfg nor cgi.cfg

Thanks!

--
There is nothing more important to good government than good education.