[Nagiosplug-help] Nc_Net Event Log Check

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:38:09 CET 2005

The NC_Net EventLogCheck Time field at a minimum should be set to a value
greater than :
THe Check interval + the average Latency
This way it will catch events that happen right after the check happens.
 Please note depending on your monitoring preferences (For example retry
interval) and procedures you may want to adjuct the Time to be even larger.
 Note: It is recomended to always use the latest version of NC_Net. Each
version of NC_Net typically includes bug fixes and enhancements.
 Good luck
 Tony