check_snmp - UPS

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Mon Nov 21 15:26:26 CET 2005

Hi,

I have to monitor our Master-UPS via 'check_snmp'.

I want to get an alert, when the capacity goes under 80 % like this.

[...]
# ./check_snmp -H ups.company.com -C uclvNOC-ro -o .<OID> \
-l "BATTERY (%)" -w 80 -c 60
[...]

But when the retournvalue is 100 (%), I've get an critital alert.

## BATTERY (%) CRITICAL - *100* service alert.##

Is it possible define reverse values in check_snmp ?

thanks in advance.

Richard

--
Richard Gliebe
Fachhochschule Vorarlberg GmbH / University for Applied Science