passive checks; some work some don't

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Fri Nov 18 01:08:50 CET 2005

Demetri Mouratis wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Steve Wray wrote:
>
>> Demetri Mouratis wrote:

>> [big snip]

Ah well, I found what the problem was.

some of the services were using a template with:

notifications_enabled 0

even though these hosts had been configured through the nagios front-end
on the distributed (ie active) nagios server to send notifications, this
didn't appear to be sufficient for the obsessive compulsive gadget!

Fixed now
:)

Thanks for the help though!