Logged in as ?

Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT mfatihakbulut at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:04:38 CET 2005

first create a .htaccess file both in your nagios and in cgi-bin
directories. and put the datas below in it

*AuthName "Nagios Access"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
require valid-user

*then create a htpasswd.users file with the command below :

*htpasswd -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin*

and after creating this file u can add as many users as u want.
by the way, pay attention to the directories!!! it may be different on your
system.
(i mean /usr/local/nagios/etc ... etc)

(ps: these are all written in the documentation. u should read all the pages
again :p)