No data displayed in webview

Kevin Alford kevin.alford at tmctechnologies.com
Wed Nov 16 11:21:48 CET 2005

I have recently upgraded from Nagios 1.2 to Nagios 2.0.  I am running on Fedora Core 3 now, I was running on Fedora Core 2.  Nagios starts up fine, and when I look in my nagios.log file, I see the data for each of my clients.  When I bring up the web page, No data is being displayed for any of my hosts?  The web page comes up fine. I can go to the documents page, but any of the status pages don't display any data.  I have never upgraded nagios before.  What I did was just keep all my configuration files, and move them into the new location after I installed the new version of nagios.  I used the default settings for both.  I would appreciate any help provided.

Kevin