Rendering the statusmap in a large resolution

Christian Joergensen mail at razor.dk
Tue Nov 15 14:08:05 CET 2005

Hello,

I have nagios setup with a lot of hosts (~700). Now i would like to
render the statusmap in a resolution which makes it possible to actually
see the different hosts. I'm thinking maybe 1600x1200.

But no matter what parameters i supply in the query string part of the
URL for statusmap.cgi, the image wont grow any larger than 768x695.

Is there a trick?

I tried tempering with canvas_height|width, max_height|width but it
didn't help :(

--
Christian Jørgensen | Codito, Ergo Sum
http://www.razor.dk |