about: statuswrl.cgi ???

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Tue Nov 15 11:29:11 CET 2005

What browser are  you using ?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:27 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] about: statuswrl.cgi ???

hi all.

is there anyone who can see anything when clicks on the link 3 D Status ... on nagios ?
other links work fine but when i click on that link a pop up shows and asks me if i want to open that link in plain text format ?
do i need to install anything else to make that *cgi file work ?

(ps: actually thats not too much necessary cos other links meet my needs. but i am a lt bit odd and want everything work fine in whatever i do. :p )