is there an enable event handler external command?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Nov 11 16:14:28 CET 2005

DISABLE_EVENT_HANDLERS
DISABLE_HOST_EVENT_HANDLER
DISABLE_SVC_EVENT_HANDLER
ENABLE_EVENT_HANDLERS
ENABLE_HOST_EVENT_HANDLER
ENABLE_SVC_EVENT_HANDLER

> Additionally, is there a complete list of implemented external
commands
> somewhere?  The documentation seems to imply that the external command
> list there is a work in progress.  ("This is a description of the some
of
> the external commands which have been implemented in Nagios.")

This is as good as it gets without looking at the code itself. It
appears to be pretty thorough though and it even includes usage examples
--

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandlist.php

--
Marc