Acknowledge via script?

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Fri Nov 11 11:57:02 CET 2005

Hi list,

I´m using nagios2b4 and wrote a script which generates nice HTML emails for
nagios notifications. The email includes a link for acknowledging a problem
service/host. Unfortuatelly, I´can´t find an external commmand, by which I
could append an acknowledge to the nagios.cmd file.

Can anyone help? Are there other ways to acknowledge probs?

Thanx in advance,
Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main
Telefon: +49 69 7134 0 5192
Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de <http://www.oppenheim.de>
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de
 <<Zimmer, Thomas (Produktservices und Betrieb).vcf>>