Help with NAGAT

Stover, Beth BStover at NorcalMutual.com
Fri Nov 11 01:35:16 CET 2005

I would post in the NAGAT mailing list, but it doesn't look like it's
used much.

I'm wondering if someone can help me with NAGAT.

I have NAGAT installed, PHP is working fine.  I can import my
configurations from NAGIOS, but I have some questions:

First, when I import, then make a change, then export, I get duplicate
entries in my NAGIOS cfg files.  Is there a way around this?

Secondly, is there a way to add hosts to existing service checks?  When
I edit the service and add a host, then go back to look at the service,
the new host exists, but the hosts that were in the service check
previously are gone.

I'll be working on installing Nagios 2 soon.  I was hoping to get an
easy front-end working for a co-worker while I'm on vacation.

Thanks for your help.

Beth Stover
Systems Administrator
415.395.8768