nagios installation problem :(

Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT mfatihakbulut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:41:45 CET 2005

hi all.
2-3 days ago i installed nagios for the first time.
nagios main page & documentation page works fine on apache but i couldn't
see any *.cgi pages on my server :(
if i try to open anyone of them, o pop-up shows and asks me whether to open
in plain text format or not :(
i read the documentation file but since i am a newbie on nagios its not easy
for me to come over all problems at once :(
please help me doc files are not enough for me! this is cos of 2 reasons :
first my english is not so good and second doc file is a bit sophisticated
for me :) (have some problems in understanding. hard things take much time
to be realized by my mind:p)

thnx for the coming helps ...