Problems with Notification

Todd Barbera todd_barbera at wgbh.org
Thu Nov 10 13:36:28 CET 2005

Hi Mark,

On my log checks, I needed to set max_check_attempts to 1. This is because on the first pass, it would see the error. Unless the error occurs again in passes 2-<your max_check_attempts>, you won't get notified. I also set it to not notify me on a "recovery", since I merely need to know if the string has occurred within my logfile.

Todd