Disable NRPE timeour / socket time out critical alerts

Tharanga tharanga at roomsnet.com
Tue Nov 8 04:21:40 CET 2005

Greetings !!

Iam using NRPE 2.0 to monitor my remote hosts and services. some times it
gives critcal state with the nrpe timeout / socket time out notification.
this is a huge problem to our network operating system guys...i need to
disable crtical alert for NRPE checktime out and socket time out . or is it
possible to change this alert to warning state. so i can disable warning
alerts. (but we need to do...it without comiling th code...)

any ideas would be greatly appriciated .
Tharanga