HTTP Auth -> Nagios problem

Matthew Brennan mbrennan at off-hours.com
Sun Nov 6 23:24:47 CET 2005

Jason,
         Yes. As I said I auth to HTTP fine. Apache asks for the
login info and validates it against the password file. For some
reason Nagios just doesn't pick up the username that was used to
login. (note that invalid credentials in the login window do produce
an error, therefore login is configured correctly)

Thanks