host status was not updated

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sun Nov 6 17:00:48 CET 2005

HOST;SERVERA;DOWN;1131262985;1131206895;0;950927;0;0;1131206895;1;1;1;1;
1;
> 0;0.00;0;1;1;CRITICAL
> - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

Your host check is not executing properly, hence the 'Plugin timed out
after 10 seconds'. Try running your host check exactly as it's defined
and as the nagios user. As it is currently, Nagios will interpret the
timeout as a CRITICAL failure.

--
Marc