Nagios 2.0b4 - Log files

Danny Russell drussell at mpifix.com
Sat Nov 5 00:36:14 CET 2005

Hello,

I am in the process of testing 2.0b4 and some of my tools that I have
built on my production system use the older log format from 1.2. I found
a bunch of PHP functions and classes that read the log files and such
for 1.2. I have not been able to find any of them for 2.0b4. What are
some of the good ones?

Also, some people talk about having their log files stored/dumped into a
mySQL data base. Is this do able in 2.0x? I would love this feature. The
one thing I did read was that people were using syslog or syslog-ng and
pipes....

Thanks!