Stalking option + notification

Sivan DERAY sivan.deray at net-aptitude.fr
Thu Nov 3 14:52:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I use check_log on a remote host and get the result on Nagios with the help of check_nrpe.
Now, the point is that i'm using stalking option so to log even if the state didn't change but the content of the message did.

Currently, after a 1st critical state --> i'm notified
the objective : being notified even if the state didn't change but the content of the message did

any idea ?

regards

  _____