Mail message check plugin?

Todd Barbera todd_barbera at wgbh.org
Wed Nov 2 13:30:51 CET 2005

Hi Steven,

Perhaps this perl module would provide what you want:

http://search.cpan.org/~cwest/Email-Folder-IMAP-1.02/lib/Email/Folder/IMAP.pm

Set up a filter to have the desired messages drop into a folder and check
the folder for new messages. I haven't done this myself, but would probably
use this method to write a script for it.

Todd