More on nagiosgraph problem...

Ben Polson ben.polson at ehealth.com
Wed Mar 30 20:51:14 CEST 2005

Glad it helped.  What is your normal URL for accessing nagios?  Does it
start with http://localhost?  Here's my serviceext.cfg definition:

define serviceextinfo {
        service_description  GETQUOTE
        host_name       host1,host2,host3
        notes_url
/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME$&service=$SERVICEDESC$
        icon_image      graph.png
        icon_image_alt  View graphs
}

This definition, along with my normal nagios and apache configs (I access my
nagios through http://nagios) give me the following URL to access my graphs
when I click on the icon for the service I'm graphing (GETQUOTE):

http://nagios/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=host1&service=GETQUOTE

Looking at your graph, it seems that both the hostname and service
description are not getting passed to the URL properly, so it may just be a
typo in your notes_url definition in the serviceextinfo config.  Hope this
helps, too.

-Ben.