More on nagiosgraph problem...

Ben Polson ben.polson at ehealth.com
Wed Mar 30 19:04:12 CEST 2005

Without you providing the details on your configurations, my guess is that
you are using the wrong macros in your misccommands.cfg file.  The macros
changed from Nagios 1.x to 2.x and the instructions on the nagiosgraph site
use the 1.x macros.  To get mine working for service check parsing, I had to
alter my misccommands.cfg file:

# 'process-service-perfdata' command definition
define command {
        command_name  process-service-perfdata
        command_line  /usr/local/nagios/nagiosgraph/insert.pl
"$LASTSERVICECHECK$||$HOSTNAME$||$SERVICEDESC$||$SERVICEOUTPUT$||$SERVICEPER
FDATA$"
}

Hope this helps.

-Ben.