Nagiosgraph question...

Braun Brelin bbrelin at openapp.biz
Wed Mar 30 18:17:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

i've installed nagiosgraph but I can't seem to get it to generate any graphs.
There don't seem to be any rrd database files being generated in the rrd
directory, despite permissions of rwxrwxrwx set on the dir itself.

i'm running nagios/nagiosgraph on a Fedora Core 3 x86 system.

The map file itself seems to be fine, at least a perl -c map doesn't
produce any errors.  I'm using the stock map file that comes with the
nagiosgraph 0.3 distribution.

Should I not expect some rrd DB files to be created by default for the
defined service graphs in the map file?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin