NFS mounts and check_disk

Nathan Oyler noyler at khimetrics.com
Wed Mar 30 16:51:56 CEST 2005

Well, the older version of the plugin (Whatever was before 1.4), you could only exclude a single path. It was not repeatable.

It looks like with the 1.4 version of the plugin you can

-x, --exclude_device=PATH <STRING>
   Ignore device (only works if -p unspecified)
-X, --exclude-type=TYPE <STRING>
   Ignore all filesystems of indicated type (may be repeated)

Thanks for the heads up Carole.