Plugin List

Steven_Ford at adp.com Steven_Ford at adp.com
Tue Mar 29 18:23:58 CEST 2005

http://www.totkat.org/pages/nconf_commands.shtml  check this link out it may
help
-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Oyler [mailto:noyler at khimetrics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:12 AM
To: wbuilder7; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] Plugin List

Running each plugin with --help should give you a good description of
what it does.

I do not know of such a list.

any issue.

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.