No image in my Histogram, Trends, Statusmap pages

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Tue Mar 29 04:57:03 CEST 2005

Hi again everybody,
    Well this is my second question about nagios. I have installed these
required packages libpng, libjpeg, gdlib and all are the latest release
version. My nagios is now working fine when it comes to monitoring the
status of my servers, but when I about to view the Histogram, Trends,
Statusmap pages there is no image created. I only see the X mark on the
image box, meaning that there is nothing to display. What should I do to
fix this problem?

BTW, my 3D statusmap is working fine.

Thanks in advance,

--