how to remove "downtime" from hosts/services

jeev jeev at boldinternet.net
Sun Mar 27 21:07:16 CEST 2005

Hey guys, I'm running 2.0 beta 2... Unfortunately, my host went down for
like 13 minutes very early this morning, first time I've ever noticed
downtime more than 1 minute in 4 years.

Basically, it reported down state for 13 minutes.  I would like to somehow
remove that data, is there a way to nullify soft/hard states for a certain
amount of time? For all or one by one? I'm monitoring multiple network SLA's
and this totally killed the statistics for this month, thanks!