AIX

Adams, Russell L. RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Wed Mar 23 18:34:34 CET 2005

I'm using a few shell scripts and sendncsa.pl to send passive checks
into Nagios from AIX.

My management was uncomfortable running compiled plugins and enabling
an incoming service for Nagios. It was preferable to push the data
instead.

I'd be happy to share if you're interested in the code.

Russell