Alert problem

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Mar 23 17:57:26 CET 2005

Guillaume RENARD wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Does Anybody has a suggestion ? Thanks in advance !

Please refrain from posting this kind of email. Noone here is paid to
answer, so if you don't get a quick response that probably means
a) People are busy with other things.
b) Those who have seen your post don't know the answer.
c) Noone will ever answer because you haven't posted enough info/read
the docs/whatever.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer