SV: Nagios 2.0 stable

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Wed Mar 23 16:45:44 CET 2005

It is hard enough to talk large companies into using opensource products without having to explain to them it is a Beta. I have several companies that I monitor remotely and will not run a beta version. It would look to my clients like do not care if I can actually support them or not. Also In my testing (which admittedly just started) I am having trouble with Distributed Nagios instances. I believe it is just a config issue and have not had much time to research it but Version 2.0 is not as stable as 1.2 as far as I can see.