SV: Nagios 2.0 stable

Bergström Sebastian Sebastian.Bergstroem at kunskapsskolan.se
Wed Mar 23 11:39:01 CET 2005

I realise that my question is unclear. I'm refering to the fact that 2.0 still is in beta.
We are running v.1.2 currently and are interested in the v.2.0.

I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of how much time it might take before 2.0 can go into a stable (non-beta) state.

Any idea?

Best regards,
Sebastian Bergstroem