Apache permissions

mohd shajan shajanvi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 07:28:06 CET 2005

  Hai,
          I installed the Nagios-Graphs and Nagiostat
add-ons from the nagios addons page in nagios.org
site.
I installed as per instructions given in the README
file.
But after the installation, when i go to the browser i
am getting the error,
     Forbidden
  You don't have permission to access /nagiosgraph/ on
this server.

  Also the same error when i configure /nagiostat
after that. So i think i am stuck with the httpd.conf
file configuration.Is it because of the cgi's in the
/nagios   directory which is working fine. I tried to
configre both the add-ons with and without
authentication.. stlill the same error. so please help
me as soon as possible....

 /.thanks and regards./