Wanted more info about the links for the "documentation "for configuring to get more info of check_procs

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:44:25 CET 2005

Hi
    I am new to nagios or  any network monitoring
tools , I was successful to install and configure the
cfg file in etc directory
                 Now I would like to configure nagios
for giving me more info of the process , I did  add
the following in

# Service definition
define service{
        use
generic-service         ; Name of service template to
use

        host_name                       joseph
        service_description             Total
Processes
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            2
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        notification_interval           240
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command
check_local_procs!150!200!RSZDT!v
        }

But when I check the service status  details ,  what I
get for process is

Total Processes

WARNING 03-22-2005 14:36:40 0d 0h 41m 50s 3/3 System
call sent warnings to stderr

 I would like to get more info about the links for the
documentation for configuring to get more info of
check_procs  , also any other advice on configuration
will also will help me  a lot
                    Thanks
                          Joseph John