Nagios Configuration....

Noel Carroll noel at ece.utk.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:02:08 CET 2005

Vincent Ngundi wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I'm new to Nagios. I've just configured Nagios 1.2 on FreeBSD 4.7 as per
>the documentation in Sourceforge but then I am not able to display
>anything on the web interface. What I get on my browser is the actual
>html code.
>
>My Apache is running properly
>
>Can someone please send some link(s) to some good documentation on how
>to configure Nagios
>
>Please help me out.
>

>Vincent.

>::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
>::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Vincent,

Is it possible that you might have some messed up html files?
Specifically, are they possibly named incorrectly?  Check
/usr/local/nagios/share/ to see if they are really .html files. I'd also
fire up another browser or try lynx index.html to see what's going on.
That's an interesting problem. I wish I could be more help.

-Noel