Nagios Trends.cgi,Histogram,Statusmap.cgi problem

mohd shajan shajanvi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 12:50:11 CET 2005

Hi,
     I installed nagios,nagios-plugins and everthing
is working fine except the trends.cgi,statusmap.cgi
and histogram.cgi. I checked in FAQs and mailing lists
but i find the common reasons for this problem causes
as gd libraries.I have installed all the gd libraries
and it is not something related to this. Whenevrer i
access the above cgis, i am getting the following
error..

 Whoops!

Error: Could not read object configuration data!

Here are some things you should check in order to
resolve this error:

   1. Verify configuration options using the -v
command-line option to check for errors.
   2. Check the Nagios log file for messages relating
to startup or status data errors.
   3. Make sure you've compiled the main program and
the CGIs to use the same object data storage options
(i.e. default text file or template-based file).
configuring and running Nagios thoroughly before
continuing. If all else fails, try sending a message
to one of the mailing lists. More information can be
found at http://www.nagios.org.

   I didnt find any problem in the configuration
files. i dont get any errors if i verify the nagios
configuration, also i get correct status info: if i
check the host,service details etc.. from the web
interface...

   I wolud be grateful if anyone could help to solve
this problem as soon as problem..

 Thanks and Regards....